Monday, January 31, 2011

Week 10 Results

Yes... had to repeat a week or two. I had hip flexor problems, then got REALLY sick. Sigh... :(
This week wasn't intense working out, and I had pizza, burger, AND Chuy's! How did I lose weight?!

Weight: -2
Chest: -0 (THANK GOD)
Waist: -0
Hips: -.5
Thighs: -0
Arms: -0

Current Body Fat Percentage: 20.20% LESS than the ideal for women. Not sure if this is a good thing. I will consult with my doctor then report back!


Shout out to Michelle over at http://texastanners.blogspot.com/.
She is doing an AMAZING job losing weight!!!!!!! YAAAYYYY!!!!!!! Keep up the great work, girlie!

3 comments:

  1. CHUYS. Creamy jalapeno. *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, yay! And thank you....you are my inspiration! I took your advice and took the pics tonight....now have to find the courage to post them. Lots of work ahead but 15 lbs lighter helps out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dahnya: yes, I can (and sometimes do) eat it with a spoon! I am ADDICTED to the creamy jalapeno sauce! It's BAD!

    And Michelle: You don't have to post the pics! Just keep them for yourself. For example: P90X suggested taking pics in your undies so you can see the transformation. I did that, but I will NEVER post them - even though I will admit that my current pic looks pretty good! haha But I promise there will be days when you feel fat and ugly EVEN though you lost weight! Then when you look at those old pics and realize that you don't look like you did in the past, you will appreciate your work and your body MUCH more! Believe me, I have been there (and STILL am there sometimes)!

    ReplyDelete