Sunday, February 6, 2011

Never Thought I Could Say This...

I never thought I would be typing this, but...

I AM ON MY LAST DAY OF P90X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will admit, these last two weeks, I have NOT been eating properly. I have cheated MORE times than I can count, but hey, sometimes you NEED those days! ;)

Here are beginning and end measurements:
NOTE: Beginning Date Oct. 16; End Date Feb. 6
Beginning Weight: 173 Current: 150 (-23)
Beginning Chest: 38 Current: 35 (-3)
Beginning Waist (belly button): 37 Current: 29 (-8!!!)
Beginning Hips: 42 Current: 37.5 (-4.5)
Beginning Thighs: 22 Current: 19 (-3)
Beginning Arms: 12.75 Current: 11 (-1.75)

HERE IS THE HUGE PART!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beginning Body Fat Percentage: 35.89% Current: 15.22% MINUS 20.67% OF FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How amazing is that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Fitness Test Results:
Beginning Resting Heart Rate: 65 BPM Current: 60 BPM
Pull ups: NONE! Current: 15
Vertical Leap: 6 inches Current: 8.25 Inches
Push Ups: 30 ON KNEES Current: 55 ON FEET! (can do more... got bored! haha)
Extending your HANDS past your FEET when legs are STRAIGHT:
Beginning: +9 inches past feet Current: +12 inches past feet
Beginning Wall Squat: 1 Min Current: 2 min
Beginning Bicep Curls: 10lbs, 20 Reps Current: 25 lbs, 10 Reps
Ins and Outs (ab/core exercise):
beginning: 40 w hands on the ground. Current: 100 with hands in the air
Heart Rate Maximizer: doing Jumping Jacks for 2 mins, measure heart rate:
Immediate: 154 (that is insanely high!) Current: 120
After 1 Min: 133 Current: 110
After 2 Min: 120 Current: 94
After 3 Min: 105 Current: 90
After 4 Min: 100 Current: 86

Pros:
-You WILL see results if you do what you're supposed to.
-Every day "life" is easier: running up stairs, carrying groceries, carrying work supplies, etc.
-Pant/Shirt sizes keep getting smaller and smaller. Current shirt size? SM or XSm CRAZY!
-My muscle definition is INSANE.
-If you are relatively small or in relatively good shape, you WILL see a TON of muscle definition. It STINKS for those of us who lost 90 pounds and have extra skin. I can FEEL some serious muscle, but in some places, you can't really see it. It's getting better, but still not where I want it to be!

Cons:
Not sure if there are any. You can REDO the program and make it harder. Or you can move on to something else. I am going to start P90X+ in the coming weeks.

Beginning Arm:



Current:




These pics were taken only a few weeks from each other. Notice how the shirt is now more loose... And look at those leg muscles!!!!







I found this picture in my Aunt's Facebook Page... Crazy. How do you not know when you look like that?!




Once again... it's been a GREAT experience. And I can't believe I did it!

Never Done... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment