Mood:
Cranky!
Could be attributed to little exercise because of studying.
Could be attributed to beginning new menstrual cycle.
Exercise:
walk/jog 2.5 miles!
Frustrations:
NOTHING in my closet fits - NOTHING!
I haven't lost any weight in three days.
Being stuck indoors while reading Aristotle (I don't recommend it).
Food:
1. Breakfast: coffee, sun crystals, egg white, turkey sausage, half bagel, no fat cream cheese
2. Lunch: extra lean ground meat, classico tomato sauce, spaghetti squash
3. Dinner: Cafe Express salad, chicken breast, PESTO (ok, it could be worse), broccoli
4. Snacks: Atkins bar, EAS protein shake
5. Water... about 90 oz.
All about 1300 calories (the pesto was a LOT, but luckily the fat was "good" fat).
Satisfactions:
1. My new running shoes (uhm, expensive running shoes) KICK ASS!
2. Re-measured myself and realized I lost more inches than I thought!
3. My skin is "glowing" because of the water intake.
4. My hands and forearms are smaller and are showing more muscle/ligaments.
Tomorrow?
WEIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring on the toned arms!
No comments:
Post a Comment