Well today I stepped on the scale, and it said I lost...
11.5 pounds since yesterday!
Ok, obviously it was wrong. I used the Wii fit to see where I was, and it was a big mistake. Clearly, it isn't a reliable source. Thus, it is EXTREMELY important to have access to a reliable/medical scale. We have one in our gym that I calibrated myself (meaning, I put a 15 lb weight on it to make sure it was correct). And I actually lost another 2.5 pounds since last week!!!!!
This is HUGE! I have reached -35 pounds, but more importantly, I have reached a monumental weight - one that I haven't seen since the end of high school.
Mood:
Extremely happy. Do I attribute this to just weight loss or exercise? haha probably not. Lots of wonderful things going on in my life right now: summer break, camp starting soon, the end of a wonderful year with our after school program, and... a certain guy. :-D
Satisfactions:
1. Buying jeans that are 5 sizes smaller than my last ones. They are literally about an inch too tight, but I plan to get there in a couple of weeks!!!!!
2. Once again, going into ANY store and being able to fit into ANYTHING I WANT!
3. My figure is now PERFECTLY hour-glass. I am the exact same size in my chest as I am in my butt/hips. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. New Goal: Run a half marathon at the end of the year!
Frustrations:
1. I know I have lost 35 pounds and countless inches, but I still look in the mirror and still feel the same way I used to feel: fat and ugly.
2. Trying to fix too much too quickly. For example, I need to work on my arms, my abs, and my legs/butt; yes, I can work all theses areas out, but I need to stop wanting results so quickly.
Exercise:
2.5 miles
10 min on the elliptical
Food:
Same ol' same ol': 45% protein, 35% fat, <20% carbs
:)
Way to go Heidi! You could do a half marathon in February in Austin!
ReplyDelete