Posting results early (about two days early) because I have already seen insane results.
What I learned:
1. I am in really good shape. These workouts aren't difficult.
It's not easy; but it's not hard either!
2. You can EASILY take off 2-3 pounds in about two or three days if you eat properly.
3. BREATHING MAKES A DIFFERENCE. When you inhale and exhale at the proper moments, your muscles have to work harder. As a rule, you should inhale when your muscles are elongated and exhale when your muscles contract.
Measurements:
Weight: -2 pounds
Chest: -0
Waist (belly button): -1
Hips (across butt!): -1
Thighs and arms: no change.
Accepting My Body:
So I recently discovered that my pelvis sticks out pretty far, even if I don't try to push it out. I also noticed that my thighs are getting pretty tight. This means that I think I have reached the smallest I might be able to be. You can't shave off your pelvis to make your pant size smaller, and you can't change your thick muscle composition. So in terms of my thighs and hips, I think I have reached as far as I can go. Yes, there are still trouble spots that need tightening (my lower belly and triceps), but there are some areas that will NOT get any smaller. This means I will never get past a 6/8. I didn't think I would get past that anyway! haha ;)
~Never Done
No comments:
Post a Comment