Ok, I am starting to sound like a broken record. Believe me, I know.
Once again, I am so happy that I have been documenting everything with pictures. I just wish I were comfortable enough to show all of my pics online! I took pics in my underwear on day 1 of p90x, and I did it again tonight. It is INSANE how different my body looks. Don't get me wrong, I am still not happy with certain things, but it is so much better than it was. I won't lie, being comfortable in a tank top and underwear is a pretty awesome experience - especially since I was never comfortable in that before!
One BIG problem though: my skin is taking a beating from losing all this weight then gaining muscle. In the places where I lost a LOT of weight (front of my stomach), my skin is loose. I have been trying different natural oils and exfoliating, and it is really helping. Once again, thank goodness for the pictures I have been taking. I think my skin looks the same, and then I compare it to past photos, and there is a HUGE difference!
Anyway, here are the official results of week three:
Weight: -2 pounds
Chest: -0
Waist: -.5
Hips: -0
Thighs: -.75
Arms: -0
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment