Saturday, November 6, 2010

P90X: Week Three Completed

My knees and wrists are killing me!!!!!! Hopefully it is just the weather and not the work outs. Regardless, I have to wrap everything before working out. I look pretty insane with my knees and wrists bound; but hey, it's necessary at this point, since it's only going to get harder.

I think this pain is worth it though! Time for my weekly measurement session:

Weight: -9 lbs (since starting P90X three weeks ago. I JUST hit the -71 mark! Holy crap!)
Chest: -1 in
Waist: -2.75 in
hips: -1.5 in
Thigh: -1 in
Arm: -.75 in

Week 4? It's called a "recovery" week. However, the workouts are all cardio. It isn't really a "rest" week; it is just going to give my muscles a chance to heal before going on to more intense workouts. Hopefully my knees and wrists will be able to take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment